If this is an emergency, please call 911.
The system is for the following:
- Incidents that occurred in Arlington.
- Incidents where there are no known suspects.
- Incidents that did not occur on a state road/MBTA property, even if in Arlington.
If the incident occurred on a state road (Route 2 or Mystic Valley Parkway), call the State Police.
If the incident occurred on MBTA property, call 617-222-1212.
You may report the following incident types utilizing this system:
|Theft from Vehicle||Identity Theft|
|Vandalism to Property||Lost or Stolen Credit/Debit Card|
|Stolen Bicycle||Vandalism to Car|
|Lost Property||Lost or Stolen Electronics|
|Harassing Phone Calls, Emails, or Text Messages|
|Stolen Property (If your house was broken into, you cannot report the theft on-line. Please call the Arlington Police at 781-643-1212 to speak to an officer.)|
|Hit and Run (when your vehicle is struck and the other operator flees without leaving identifying information. Damage to your vehicle must be under approximately $1,000 to use the online report.)|
Upon completion of your report you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records. NOTE: YOUR PRINTED REPORT WILL BE PRELIMINARY AND IS FOR YOUR RECORDS ONLY. Once your report has been reviewed by the Arlington Police Department, you will be able to obtain an official copy for insurance claims or for follow up with your bank or other institution, etc. If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.